What is Genistein?
Genistein is a naturally occurring isoflavone compound found in various plants such as soybeans, red clover, and kudzu root. It is a type of phytoestrogen that has been shown to possess a wide range of health benefits.
Research has shown that genistein has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties, making it a potential tool in cancer prevention and treatment. It has also been associated with improved cardiovascular health, bone health, and cognitive function.
Additionally, genistein has been suggested to have positive effects on women’s health, such as reducing hot flashes, alleviating menstrual cramps, and improving fertility. It has also been shown to have potential for protecting against age-related neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
How we get genistein?
To obtain genistein, one can start by incorporating more soy and legumes into their diet. Soybeans are a particularly rich source of genistein, with some varieties containing up to 200 mg per 100 grams. Other sources include chickpeas, lentils, and kidney beans.
What are the benefits of Genistein?
Genistein is a natural compound found in a variety of plant foods, particularly soybeans. It has been the subject of extensive research over the years due to its potential health benefits. Here are some of the positive effects of genistein:
1. Anti-cancer properties: Studies have shown that genistein can help prevent the growth of cancer cells, particularly breast and prostate cancer. It works by inhibiting enzymes that promote cancer growth and causing cell death in cancer cells.
2. Cardiovascular health: Genistein has been found to have a protective effect on the cardiovascular system. It can reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, two factors that contribute to heart disease.
3. Bone health: Genistein is a phytoestrogen, which means it can mimic the effects of estrogen in the body. This can be beneficial for bone health, particularly in postmenopausal women who experience a decline in estrogen levels.
4. Menopausal symptoms: Genistein may help alleviate menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats. It can also improve mood and cognitive function.
5. Skin health: Genistein has been shown to have anti-aging effects on the skin, improving elasticity and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
In addition, genistein has also been proven to have the effect of delaying aging:
One way in which genistein helps delay aging is by its antioxidant properties. Genistein is a potent antioxidant, which means that it helps to reduce oxidative stress in the body. Oxidative stress is a condition where there are too many free radicals in the body, which can cause damage to cells and tissues. By reducing oxidative stress, genistein can help to prevent and slow down the aging process.
Another way in which genistein helps delay aging is by its ability to stimulate the production of collagen. Collagen is a protein that provides structure and elasticity to the skin. As we age, the production of collagen in the body decreases, which can lead to wrinkles and sagging skin. By stimulating collagen production, genistein can help to maintain the elasticity and firmness of the skin, thus delaying the signs of aging.
Where to buy genistein and why choose us?
Xi’an Natural Field Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is a leading technology-based manufacturer dedicated to the research, development, production and sales of pharmaceutical intermediates, health care raw materials, cosmetic raw materials etc.
Our products have obtained many complete international certificates such as FSSC22000, Kosher, SC, ISO9001, HACCP, HALAL, US ORGANIC, German CERES organic certification.
Over the years, our company has positioned itself to produce high quality, refined and cutting-edge products, always adhering to strict product quality testing and control to give our customers the best product delivery!
When was the company founded? — Registered in 2005
Where was it founded? — Xi ‘an Center, Shanghai R&D, Fujian production
What kind of people? — Doctors, experts, research institutions
Our concept – customer-oriented service concept