What is Creatine Monohydrate?
Creatine Monohydrate is a supplement that provides the body with extra creatine. Creatine is an essential compound found in our muscles that stores ATP, the energy our muscles use for quick bursts of physical activity. Creatine monohydrate is the most popular and most researched form of creatine, with research showing it to be an effective supplement for improving athletic performance.
What are the benefits of creatine monohydrate?
1. Increased strength and power output: Creatine enhances our body’s ability to produce ATP, which increases strength and explosiveness during high-intensity exercise.
2. Increases Endurance: Creatine has been shown to delay fatigue by increasing the body’s ability to produce ATP during physical activity.
3. Promotes Muscle Growth: Creatine helps retain water in muscle cells, resulting in increased cell volume and more significant muscle growth.
4. Improves recovery: Creatine has been shown to improve muscle recovery time by reducing inflammation and muscle damage.
Herring Fillet (raw and dried)
Beef patties (raw)
Herring Beef steak gravy
Black pudding (blood sausage)
Creatine monohydrate uses:
Creatine monohydrate can be used as food additive, cosmetic surfactant, feed additive, beverage additive, pharmaceutical raw materials and health additives, and can also be directly made into capsules and tablets for oral administration.
In addition, creatine monohydrate is also a nutritional booster, which is known as one of the most popular and effective nutritional supplements, and its status is high enough to keep pace with protein products and rank among the “best selling supplements”. It is rated as a “must use” product for bodybuilders, and is also widely used by athletes in other sports, such as football and basketball players, who want to improve their energy levels and strength.
How does creatine monohydrate work?
Cells need energy to function, but the body can’t create energy out of thin air, it has to eat it. Every time food enters the body, it is digested into fat, protein and carbon water, and all three contain a certain amount of energy. But cells cannot use this energy directly; they must first convert it into a form that the cell can use. And that form is ATP, and more simply, ATP is the mediator between food energy and cellular energy.
Every cell needs ATP to function, but the amount of ATP in each cell is limited. When we exercise, especially during high-intensity training, the ATP in our muscles is rapidly consumed (within 5 seconds). Therefore, during intense training, ATP needs to constantly recover to maintain training performance.
There are many ways to recover ATP, and one of the most effective and fastest is through creatine.
When we take a creatine supplement, we are increasing the amount of creatine in the cells, and creatine can be phosphorylated into CP, which increases the body’s energy reserves.
Points for attention:
1. Reasonable control of measurement and time
2. Take creatine to match strength or speed training
3. Drink enough water every day（important）
4. The use of creatine can cause weight gain, and people who want to control their weight should use caution
Creatine monohydrate is a safe and effective supplement that can help improve athletic performance, promote muscle growth and enhance recovery. There are two forms of bulk and bulk, which are convenient for users to take on demand. However, it is important to stay within the recommended dosage and to consult a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement.