The effect of magnesium threonate on the Internet is Ambiguous, some people say that magnesium threonate is more useful than melatonin, eat to improve sleep, some people say that after the use of magnesium threonate, the body appears withdrawal reaction, began to get up frequently, Sometimes only sleep 3 hours a day! What is the truth? First you have to understand magnesium threonate……
💬What is magnesium threonate？
Magnesium threonate is a unique form of magnesium that is derived from the combination of magnesium and threonic acid. It is often referred to as Magtein, which is a patented form of magnesium threonate. Magnesium threonate has gained attention for its potential cognitive benefits, particularly in relation to memory and learning. It is believed to have better brain bioavailability compared to other forms of magnesium, meaning it has the ability to effectively cross the blood-brain barrier and reach the brain cells. Some studies suggest that magnesium threonate may enhance synaptic plasticity, which is the ability of brain cells to form and strengthen connections. It is also thought to support the density and function of synapses, which are necessary for transmitting signals between neurons. These effects may contribute to improvements in memory, attention, and overall cognitive performance.
💬What are the benefits of Magnesium threonate?
1. Memory and cognitive function: Magnesium threonate is believed to enhance synaptic plasticity, which can contribute to improvements in memory and learning. Some studies have shown that it may help improve working memory and overall cognitive performance.
2. Brain health and aging: Research suggests that magnesium threonate may support brain health and protect against age-related cognitive decline. It has been found to increase the density of synapses, which play a crucial role in maintaining healthy brain function.
3. Sleep quality: Magnesium is known to have a calming effect on the nervous system and may help improve sleep quality. Magnesium threonate, due to its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, may have a more pronounced effect on promoting deep and restorative sleep.
4. Anxiety and stress reduction: Some studies have indicated that magnesium supplementation may help alleviate symptoms of anxiety and stress. While the specific effects of magnesium threonate on anxiety have not been extensively studied, its potential benefits on brain health and relaxation may contribute to reduced anxiety and stress levels.
5. Migraine relief: Magnesium has been shown to be effective in reducing the frequency and severity of migraines. It is believed that magnesium threonate’s ability to penetrate the brain and support brain function may contribute to its potential in alleviating migraines.
💬Who is not suitable for magnesium threonate?
1. Pregnant and lactating women should be careful with medication
2. When using magnesium threonate, attention should be paid to the combination of diet and drugs, excessive coffee or tea may dampen the effect.
💬 Magnesium threonate should not be used long-term and may cause side effects:
Due to the light pollution effect of magnesium threonate, long-term use is prone to diarrhea. It can even sometimes lead to water and electrolyte imbalances and cause other health problems. Therefore, when using magnesium threonate, it is necessary to control the dosage of the drug to avoid causing diarrhea.
Magnesium threonate should be used reasonably according to its own situation, not too much, not too little, otherwise it will not achieve the desired effect.
When the daily intake of magnesium L-threonate is less than 350 mg, it is safe and well tolerated for human body volume. However, increased intake of magnesium L-threonate may lead to side effects. High levels of magnesium threonate can increase magnesium accumulation in the body, resulting in lower blood pressure, accelerated heart rate, slow breathing and other conditions. Therefore, it is best to consult a doctor before starting to take it.